Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Blessed Wednesday!

Truck driving in West Virginia, October 30th 2012

We made it through the Frankenstorm and we are blessed to have electricity, but a great number of people do not.  My prayers go out to you in hopes it doesn’t take as long as the last storm we had.  My prayers also go out to those on the NorthEast greatly touched by this storm as well. 

Not only was my daughter off from school, they closed my office as well.  YEAH!  This is just the prelim for the Winter that is about to come upon us, so we all better get ready because it’s coming. 


Singer, CJ Hilton

Last night I was catching up on my shows that I had DVR’d and was watching Chrissy & Mr. Jones, and yes I watch that show.  I happen to love Jim Jones and just to see him get emotional over the love that he has for Chrissy, was just an amazing moment the episode in which she left him for a minute to get her own mind right.  Well on to what I mentioned this for…..  There is a segment in which Talia, one of Chrissy’s friends is with her boyfriend but when they indicated who it was I was like, “Awwwwwwwwwww”.  She is dating the artist CJ Hilton, whom I became familiar with through Mr. Raphael Saadiq  whom is a prodigy of his.  He is an old soul in a younger body, and his music speaks to that.  Two of my favorite tracks from him are, “Modest” & "Never Give You Up" which is a duet with Raphael Saadiq featuring Stevie Wonder and you can check them out below (via Youtube). 

CJ Hilton: Modest (live @ the Temple Bar) >>

CJ Hilton: Never Gonna Give You Up (duet with Raphael Saadiq featuring Stevie Wonder) >>

New Music Tuesday was postponed in regards to the storm, so here is the new music that you can purchase that was released October 30th, Two Thousand Twelve!


  Cody Chestnutt: Landing On A Hundred
Rock/Blues

Canton Jones: Kingdom Business
R&B/Gospel

Q Parker: The Manual
R&B

Meek Mill: Dreams & Nightmares
Hip Hop


I'll leave you with this beautiful quote.....

Christian Quotes




Be Blessed!
-Monique



No comments :

Post a Comment