Well talk about crazy! This weather is making me mad, because one minute it wants to be sunny and nice, and then here comes the rain and cold. Ugghhhhhhh! I was looking forward to the weather continuing until, I wanted it to end. Silly of me, wasn’t it? :::smiling:::

I’m sure some of you are about to experience this “Franken Storm” as they are calling it, and I’m praying for everyone in regards to it. It looks real nasty for anyone that lives in the Northeast, which is where I used to live over six years ago before coming back to West Virginia (God placed me back here for some reason, so I surrendered to the process after that anger subsided). This was one of the things that I don’t miss about being up there, is the uncertainty once Fall/Winter begins. There were many times, when I would have to cancel my plans to come to WV during that season when I lived up there. Snowstorms are a constant threat up there, because once winter begins its winter for REAL. No joke! So I could not ever make solid plans on travel, because you never knew from day to day. So I’m praying for any of my readers who will be directly impacted by this storm. West Virginia will be but not as bad as you guys.
My husband has been on cloud nine for the past couple of days, because his mother moved back to West Virginia this past Thursday after being in Hagerstown, Maryland for twelve years due to job relocation. So she’s happy to be back home and to be near family, and he’s happy that she’s just HERE. :::smiling::: She found a condo in a new development that had been built in Teays Valley, West Virginia just a couple of years ago. It is spacious and no stairs, which is what she wanted since she was previously living in a three story townhouse. Shoot, I’m not going to miss those stairs either. :::smiling::: Below is a picture of her building (forgive me for any bad quality in regards to the pics; I took them with my smartphone…).
Have a wonderful and blessed Monday, and be careful out there!
Be Blessed!
-Monique

No comments :
Post a Comment