
God is so good! I just wanted to begin this post with that, because that is what is on my heart and soul today. I had a situation arise and he came in and took the reigns. Nothing more to say, but that he is right on time and sees you through with the faith you hold dear. AMEN….
Now that I’ve sent that out into cyberspace, here we go with my Monday Weekend Roundup!
I have been updating my blog layout and I have found so many great ideas on other blogs, but of course you can’t do them all. So if you see some minor changes here and there, that is what is going on so don’t be alarmed!
Ryan Leslie! I’m into all aspects of music down to how it’s put together, and this man is AMAZING! He’s brought the aspect of production to the masses like no other, by using the YouTube platform to booster his fan base and to show his production skills from start to finish. It seems that there is no instrument that he can’t play and he puts his heart in every song. On top of all that, he’s a Harvard grad. He has many videos on YouTube that showcase his production talent, and you can check those out as well as this one by clicking here >>
Today's Roundup is short and sweet, but I'm going to leave you with this....

Be Blessed!
-Monique

No comments :
Post a Comment