Hi Monique. Love your blog...Barbara Streisand is one of my husband's favorite singers, lol! Found you on the Community Link-In from Marigold Road...following you now.
Hello my dear and thank you for joining me on my blog and liking it enough to follow! That is greatly appreciated! I love Babs as well. She is timeless and classic all rolled into one. My friend Steve and former boss, has seen her several times. Once when she was fundraising for Obama. He has EVERYTHING, Babs :) I hope you enjoy continuing to read my little creative space.
@meandmr.com.... Thank you and the pumpkin coffee cake sounds delish! I'm now also following you on Google+. I'm just getting started on that platform, but it seems promising. How do you like it?
Hi Monique. Love your blog...Barbara Streisand is one of my husband's favorite singers, lol! Found you on the Community Link-In from Marigold Road...following you now.
ReplyDeleteHello my dear and thank you for joining me on my blog and liking it enough to follow! That is greatly appreciated! I love Babs as well. She is timeless and classic all rolled into one. My friend Steve and former boss, has seen her several times. Once when she was fundraising for Obama. He has EVERYTHING, Babs :) I hope you enjoy continuing to read my little creative space.
ReplyDeletePS: you have a lovely family....
Great blog, I can't wait to read more!
ReplyDelete-meandmr.com
@meandmr.com.... Thank you and the pumpkin coffee cake sounds delish! I'm now also following you on Google+. I'm just getting started on that platform, but it seems promising. How do you like it?
ReplyDelete