Friday, October 19, 2012

Freedom Friday!

Numero Uno!

I’ve been out of touch for a minute when it comes to some of my fave blogs, Jess popped into my head and I headed over to her space to see if she had given birth to her second son.  SHE HAD!  So I want to share a pic of Jess’s new bundle of joy, Cedar Dov as well as Jess herself and visit her wonderful blog, “Boho Baby Bump” by clicking here >> As well as her new shop endeavor, “Charlie & Nell” by clicking here >>



Numero Dos!

I would like to intro you to artist Tan Khanh Cao, who resides in Oakland.  She has a unique eye and point of view and I’d like to share some of her work with you!  Click here to check her site out with more fabu art pieces >>






  

Numero Tres!

Did a little troving at one of my favorite public haunts Stray Dog Antiques, and found some wonderful things as usually.  Am going to pick up a pair of mother of pearl oval shaped earrings, and while there took some great pics of what you can find there as well.  Check the store’s blog by click here >>  Join their Twitter page here >> and their facebook page here >> SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESS! 

















Numero Cuartro!

oday I’m going to close with some wedding bliss.  Snippet & Ink has great photography and ideas for that special day!  I just love weddings and really what woman doesn’t?  Really, if you know of one please tell me how that happened.  :::smiling:::   Back to the commentary.  I love a unique wedding and fashion to go along with it, and I came across a feature they did on ASHi Studio.  Talk about pushing the envelope!  Boy did they!  Dreamy and dramatic all in one, so you check it out for yourself and tell me what you think?  Click here for the feature >>










Be Blessed!
-Monique

No comments :

Post a Comment