-Numero Uno!
Found this quote while visiting the blog, “Light A Candle” and it is so truthful and touches your soul.
-Numero Dos!
Now this just tickled my fancy when I saw it on Bekuh Browning’s blog, “Secondhand Sundays”. Her and her hubby went to Washington DC as an Anniversary getaway (Happy “Belated” Anniversary to you two by the way…), and he happened to take a picture with the West Virginia sign. Not sure where this was, but he was repping my home state, so it doesn’t matter to me! :::smiling::: To see more of their trip, click here >>
-Numero Tres
Halloween is upon us and I found this cute little DIY project (Make Your Own Lion Hoodie) for those of us who have kiddos, at Elsie & Emma’s blog, “A Beautiful Mess”. This is so cute and click here to learn how >>
-Numero Cuatro!

(photography Josselyn Peterson)
Of course, I would be on one of my two fave wedding sites today, “Green Wedding Shoes” (the other is Brooklyn Bride) and came across this ultra colorful wedding! I’ve never seen anything like this! It is so innovative, quirky and FUN. Not my personal type of wedding, but it so works in its entirety. If you are about to take this step in your life, this may be the inspiration you need or you just may need a pick me up because this will sure to make you smile. Click here for the entire feature >>
-Numero Cinco
There is something cooking over at “Dot In The City”, a current sponser of mine and it’s an Apron Swap! I’ve entered this FUN event, to network with other bloggers and just because I like getting goodies in the mail. If you would like to participate click here >>
PS. Thanks to Beth @ Dot In The City, I've also participated in my first link-up! Thanks, Beth!
Be Blessed!
-Monique



thanks for mentioning the apron swap :)
ReplyDeleteu are so welcome Ms. Beth :)
Delete