Numero Uno!
Numero Dos!
Inspiration for beautiful spaces!

Numero Tres!
Numero Cuatro!

I love a great blog that when you stop by the visual just grabs you and you stay, which I've said here that is how you get me to become a reader of your blog the majority of the time. Well I came across Ms. Becky and it was like WOW! I would like to thank Bekuh from Secondhand Sundays (a fave of mine, and her hubby has ties to West Virginia by the way so it's LOVE) for introducing me to her through her sidebar advertising. So click here and check her out >>
Numero Cinco!
As we approach the weekend, let's not forget those that have been affected by Hurricane Sandy. Most have a hard and tedious time ahead of them, so let's pray for their spirits along this hard road they are about to have.
The election is coming up so BE HEARD!
I've taken the plunge and opened a store online, but we are in maintenance mode at the moment so when that is officially open I'll have a big announcement! But for now here is the URL for you to add to your favorites on your browser: http://ajihcreations.storenvy.com/
I'm excited about the changes that are happeninng in my life and thank God for not only his blessings, my family who is behind me, but all of you who encourage me in various ways.
I THANK YOU!
I THANK YOU!
--
Be Blessed!
-Monique







No comments :
Post a Comment