Below are a few of my October Sponsors and I hope to bring you Part Two of this post next week with the remainder of my Sponsors.
Please support these lovely ladies by visiting their sites or purchasing their wares! Either way, you are contributing to their success!
My name is Beth ((not Dot)) and my piece of the internet is where I share my story & network with fellow bloggers. Dot in the City started as an outlet for me to write about the things I do, but has allowed me to become part of the blogging community. Around my blog, I love to share photos from renovation projects, home decor ideas and budget friendly ideas for cooking and wearing.
Who do you admire?
I admire my husband for his ability to balance to full-time school and two jobs. He always makes time for me and inspires me to pursue my own dreams.
I Will Wait by Mumford & Sons
Kingdom Come by Coldplay
Undeniable by Mat Kearney
The Economy of Mercy by Switchfoot
What are you reading? This month, I've been reading Work Shift by Anne Bogel and Seven by Jen Hatmaker.
Blog: www.bbgoad.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/dotinthecity
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Dotinthecity
Blog: www.bbgoad.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/dotinthecity
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Dotinthecity
My name's Brittany, and I live in beautiful Northeastern Pennsylvania. At the Shubette handmade blog, I write about crafts, inspiration, rustic living, and learning to build my creative business: Shubette Handmade!
I love making cards, sewing, embroidering, and photographing nature. I hope to someday travel the world while selling my handmade wares out of a vintage caravan! learn more about me over at my blog!
One particularly admirable woman in my life is my future mother-in-law, Millie. She is an excellent cook and bakes the most beautiful and brilliant cakes I've ever seen. Seeing her build her own creative business in the same home that I'm creating mine has been refreshing and inspirational.
Top 5 on your playlist:
ʺLike Loveʺ - Show Me IslandʺThe Forestʺ - MirahʺGypsy Songʺ - The Ends of the EarthʺWithout Youʺ - Mad CaddiesʺWe Will Fall Togetherʺ - Streetlight Manifesto (or covered by Dan Potthast!)
What are you reading? I'm just over halfway through "Thief of Time" by Sir Terry Pratchett. He takes fantasy and wordplay to whole new levels. If you want to read something profound yet whimsical, pick up a novel from his Discworld series!
Blog: http://shubettehandmade.blogspot.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ShubetteHandmade
Twitter: https://twitter.com/shubette
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/ShubHandmade
Etsy: http://etsy.com/shop/ShubetteHandmade
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ShubetteHandmade
Twitter: https://twitter.com/shubette
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/ShubHandmade
Etsy: http://etsy.com/shop/ShubetteHandmade
'I've always maintained I was born to be a 1950's housewife. I find enjoyment in cleaning my house, cooking and baking, general crafty loveliness and my bunny rabbit, Major Tom. I like anything pink, sparkley, adorned with a pin up girl or a bunny, horror films and dinosaurs. This blog is about me, and my adventures in life'
Who do you admire?
I really admire people who are themselves. People who aren't afraid to be just who they are. My parents, they are the most wonderful, loving, supportive, amazing people I know. And the love of my life, Jesse.
I really admire people who are themselves. People who aren't afraid to be just who they are. My parents, they are the most wonderful, loving, supportive, amazing people I know. And the love of my life, Jesse.
Top 5 on your playlist:
Wow, this is a hard one. Right now it would have to be
Amanda Palmer & The Grand Theft Orchestra
Mulder
Two Gallants
Hilltop Hoods
Okkervil River
Amanda Palmer & The Grand Theft Orchestra
Mulder
Two Gallants
Hilltop Hoods
Okkervil River
What are you reading?
At the moment I'm reading a blook called The Custodians, which is about Alien abduction.
At the moment I'm reading a blook called The Custodians, which is about Alien abduction.
Twitter: www.twitter.com/lucy_Pher
Be Blessed!
-Monique



No comments :
Post a Comment