Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Style Looks for Today!

I have a few style sites that I go on, because of the new ideas they come up with or they fit my taste.  Polyvore, Lookbook and Chictopia are sites, where I can find just about any put together outfit that gives inspiration to possibilities of what I can do with what I possess in my own wardrobe.  Here are some of my outfit inspirations this Wednesday, the 3rd of October, two thousand twelve.  ENJOY!


668. parisienne

#1.  Via Polyvore:  Love the simplicity and stylish look of the outfit and it can be carried into the Fall by adding simple tights.  Click on the link below the photo to see more from this set creator. 



1.      SWEATER: Gudrun & Gudrun
2.      PLAID:  Urban Outfitters
3.      MANVELOPE:  Whyred
4.      TROUSERS:  Topman

#2.  Via Lookbook (http://lookbook.nu/iamgalla), is a men's look which is clean and preppy yet has that ruggish style.  My favorite part of the look are the shoes, which tie it all together!  Click on the link above to see more from this set creator. 


                 Sky-blue-reserved-shirt_400


 #3.  Via Chictopia (http://disturbed-style.blogspot.com/), is a casual look that can be achieved by anybody, which is the appeal.  Can't get no better than that!  Click on the link above to see more from this set creator.



Untitled #1097




#4.  Via Polyvore, is a mesh of casual girly style with a little bit of bohemian thrown in.  Me all over this outfit!  Click on the link below the photo to see more from this set creator. 




Be Blessed!
-Monique

2 comments :

  1. I love look # 2! I've been looking for some chambray that will transition with my pregnant belly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, I would find a men's chambray that can transition all the way with you while preggers. Try that, ms. Earl-Leigh! :)

    ReplyDelete