MUSIC
Anticipating the full release of Beyonce’s, “Grown Woman” along with the video is ebb and flows. I’m ok until I see the Pepsi commercial and hear that beat, and see her go into Sasha Fierce mode. Then I’m broken again in the wait. Lord, please let Beyonce release this single already because the fans are waiting!
She seems to always transform herself within her music, and with the preview of the song floating around the internet I can tell that her voice has gotten stronger. That tone and intensity is tremendously on display with this song. You can feel it in your gut!
We are waiting for you Ms. B, come with it!
Listen to the single here >>
FASHION
Baubles, Baubles everywhere! I go into high end and low end stores and they are just there! Seems to be the trend for Spring/Summer accessory style, and I’m all over it. I’ve picked up beaded necklaces last year on sale to wear this year. Now mind you they were expensive at one point, but reduced towards the end of the season. Yeah for me!
Here are some that I’m loving!

No comments :
Post a Comment