Everyone follow me on Instagram @creativegirlworld for my 30 day foto challenge! I will be posting a foto per day that represents that day as a whole. We are now on day 5 and I’ve been consistent with my posting, although I do admit I need to post a little earlier in the evening. But I just want to get the foto correct! So go on over to Instagram and search creativegirlworld and follow me during the challenge and beyond!
Changes are coming to the blog, because I’m a little tired of what is going on with the layout at the moment. I want to get a little more simplistic and make my site more functional. So for a minute you may visit and see some different things, until it’s all done! PLEASE BEAR WITH ME!
I will be posting on my dreadlock journey soon, because I’ve hit my 6 month anniversary last month and didn’t even realize it. So be on the look out for that!
I want to send out a THANK YOU to all my readers, new and seasoned for all the support you’ve given me. I truly want my blog to be a mainstay for you, and change is apart of that. I would like your feedback and comments on anything you see needs to be deleted, changed or implemented on my blog. I’m a social person so believe me, I will reply to you. So come on and comment away!
As always, you can reach me at these social media sites and please have a wonderful weekend!

No comments :
Post a Comment