Audrey Assad
African-American, natural, creative, Christian, Baptist raised, music fanatic of all genres and I do love and purchase gospel music. Being all of this I will admit, although I’ve been exposed to Christian music of ole’ I never really ingested it, until Audrey Assad walked into my ears.
I was going through Amazon like I usually do and check out the Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought section, because I find out about artists I don’t know about there. I was looking into Marvin Winans Jr, because I’m a BIG Winans family fan and she popped up on that feed. What caught my eye was the photography of her cover, so I clicked on the picture. It took me to her and I read her bio and began listening to the snippets of her debut album, “The House You’re Building”. Well, I fell in love with her and the sound right off the bat and became a fan. She is so refreshing and brings an indie sound to her music, and if you didn’t know she was a Christian artist you would never know.
This experience has opened up my ears to Contemporary Christian music artists, and I take a listen and make the decision for myself if it’s someone I’d like invest in or not. Audrey Aussad music did that for me, and I appreciate her opening up my ears to a different side of “Gospel”.
Audrey, after leaving Sparrow Records, is now and independent artis and is in the process of trying to fund her first indepedent recording through KickStarter. She has reached her goal and then some, and I'm so happy because I love her music and want to see her go on! Check her Kickstarter page here, because she actually has three more days to go and you may see something in her "pledge" section you may like to receive for your donation. Cick here >>
Web: www.audreyassad.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/audreyassad
Tumblr: www.audreyassad.tumblr.com
Instagram: @audreyassad

No comments :
Post a Comment