Monday, April 15, 2013

Weekend Roundup


I’m on day 15 of my Instagram 30 day photo challenge, and I’ve gotten each day in although sometimes I post late but I’ve gotten them in.  I have to say that yesterday’s was my favorite.  Why you ask?  It was a beautiful day Sunday morning and I was on my way to church, then came home and went straight to my parent’s house and my mother and I noticed a female Robin perched on the top of the house.  She then tells me that yesterday as she was working in the yard, that she shot out of the bush at her when she got closer to it.  She then looked in and saw that she had a nest with three eggs in it, well I investigated and it was four eggs.  So I thought that would be a great photo and a representation of new beginnings, Spring and of the sunny day.  So I took one with the mommy Robin squawking at me, to make sure I wasn’t going to touch her egg which I didn’t.  Check the photo out on Instagram @creativegirlworld. 

Also for today's Coffee & Conversations Blog Hop hosted by Lauren // Simply Free and Kalyn // Love. Laughter. Happily Ever After.  The question is as follows;
 
THIS WEEK'S QUESTION:
What do you consider your two greatest strengths? What about the areas you would like to improve?

My creativity is for sure a strength and a gift that I was given by God, because it’s so easy for me which is one of the reasons I have an English/Professional Writing degree.  It was just a LOVE that translated itself into my life. 

My ability to relate to people is a also a strength, because I’ve learned in my life’s journey that everybody’s story can or may help the next person.  You’ve just got to be open to tell it, because I know some who don’t want people to know their journeys.  I’ve become one of those “open” people.   

An area that I’d like to improve would be MOMENTUM, which I tend to have in the beginning of some situations and then after a while the steam seems to go down.  I then do get back on the horse at some point, but I would LOVE to have that throughout.  Funny thing is, it all depends on the project.  I’ll rattle off a poem or an article in a minute’s time, but may put off washing that pot sitting on my stove for a couple of days.  Hate to admit that, but it’s truth and I’m not afraid to admit that.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment