Hello everyone and I pray you had a wonderful weekend!
What is the most valuable friendship you have in your life and what makes it so great?
What a GREAT question for anyone and I really can’t narrow this down to just one person, so there are 5 that come to mind. So here we go!
In the beginning of my life there would be the person that carried me and birthed me, which is my mother for whom is truly my best friend on another level. She is everything to me and I love spending my weekends running around with her. Plus it’s easy with my mother, when it comes to serious convo’s. It’s great because it’s my MOM.
Then come’s my two friends that are more like sisters, Nori and Nasha who happen to be sisters for real. Nori and my parents go way back during their school days, and she and I were always together. I grew up with her at my house and vice versa, and so we are more like family. That also goes on down the line with most of her family members, because we all grew up together. Then later on in their mother’s life, she popped out Nasha who is the fourth member and the baby. So I feel more like her big sister but she also became my beastie. These two I know I can count on them for anything, which is rare within a friendship now-a-days.
Then come’s my husband whom for the first time in my dating life, totally felt free enough to just be ME. Took some time to reach that point in my life period, and the fact that we dated in high school which was a period when nobody knows who they are yet. We went our separate ways afterwards and did our thing, and then came back into each other’s lives. I don’t know why, but I never felt FREE in any other relationship and it felt so hard to just BE. Not with him, which makes what we have so GREAT!
Lastly, come’s my daughter for whom I’m so grateful to GOD for blessing me with. Had been told for years that getting pregnant would be a challenge, and then once I was ready to talk about it for real it was you are going to have to do fertility drugs. Well once I had a discussion with GOD and said, that I can’t mentally go through that and that it was the “natural” way or no way and I would just have to be ok with it. I found out I was pregnant soon after and was thrilled beyond belief that it was a girl. Why? To pass on things that my Mom passed on to me and my sister, to have that close bound like I have with my Mom, to experience being a mother. I LOVE that little girl more than she knows, and that IS GREAT!
THANK YOU to those who are joining me on Instagram for my 30 day Instagram Foto Challenge, and we are now on day 22. We have 8 more days to go and with this being my initial intro it is also getting me in the habit of taking photos on a reg. LOVING IT! So come on over and join me if you haven’t already! Catch me @creativegirlworld on Instagram!


No comments :
Post a Comment