Monday, April 1, 2013

Weekend Roundup



Hello everyone!

I pray your Easter weekend was nice, blessed and joyous!  I had a wondeful one with family and friends, but the weather took a nosedive on Sunday.  It was ok, I so enjoyed my beautiful sunny Saturday.  I did the mommy thing and cleaned my home, as well as rearranged my bedroom.  My daughter and I had a music video war, which was so much fun.  I bluetoothed my phone to my speakers in the living room, and we took turns choosing music videos and blasting the music.  I have to say that my daughter has great taste in music!  I was proud of her and she got me several times with what she chose.  We had a BALL!  That evening we had dinner at my parents and Sunday was relax day, pancake breakfast with dinner at my MIL's.  

Today is also "Coffee & Conversation" Blog Hop day with the question being,  What are you currently struggling or grappling with in your life? 

Balance.  How to make time for the things that matter and for my personal growth as well.  This is a hard thing for me at this time, because I’m trying to do more than one thing in my life and for my future.  So I’m holding on to God’s hand through this journey, and allowing myself to be steered by the MAN.  He’s never steered me wrong and so far, all things have been happening in divine order and I’m grateful and joyous that my future will be bright and what I’ve always wanted. 


4 comments :

  1. I think you are on the right path with God at the forefront all your balance :) I struggle with balance often but each time I stray from the grace this life brings He is always the rock that stands the same. I so appreciate your heart in this post. Thanks so much for linking up with us today! I cannot wait to continue to read more from your blog! I love your little corner of this community. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you miss Kalyn for your feedback, which is felt and greatly appreciated! The encouragement is needed and taken, my dear :) I love "Coffee & Conversations" for it's fresh take on blog hop's. LOVE IT! Also, thank you for your comment which I rarely get and sometimes wonder if anyone is reading my blog. Thanks for letting me know you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Monique! Balance is so hard when life is pulling in so many directions. Centering on Christ is always that first step that we must take daily to even try to balance everything else. So glad you linked up today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren for having me and I appreciate Kalyn for inviting me! I so enjoy your blog hop, because of the spin you two have put on it! It's different, causes you to think and you can get a lot out of another persons story.

      Delete