It’s OFFICIAL! You can now find me on Instagram and believe me I was trying to fight it. Why you ask? I’m one of those folks that doesn’t like to follow the crowd, and I like things that have a different flair. So I didn’t want to join the Instagram community just because everyone else had jumped off the bridge. :::smiling:: Therefore, I searched for other hip photo apps to use and found Hipster. They were so different than Instagram, because they allowed you to use the picture as if it were a postcard. U used different fonts to write on the picture itself before posting. I LOVED the idea, but just when I’m ready AOL acquires it and shuts it down. WOW!
So readers since I’m new to the community, I’m going to implement an Instagram 30 Day Challenge (I know I’m two days late….so we’ll carry it over into May if need be). Each day I will post a pic on Instagram that represents that day as a whole. Could be a pic of the sunny sky, or of the city, me in a certain place, etc., you’ll have to join me on Instagram to see what I post daily. I’m beginning today!
Find me on Instagram here: creativegirlworld.
Follow me, comment and let's have FUN!

No comments :
Post a Comment