Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thursday Finds



1)       I’m looking for something like this to place in my living room as extra seating for my daughter and friends, or something she can place in her room for guests.  {Mooning Over New Missoni: Apartment Therapy}

2)       I saw this and thought this was such a cute idea! {5 Ways To Update Thrift Store Art: Apartment Therapy}

3)       Fischer Collection, has a rugged and simple feel to it.  This look is just me all over!  {via Honey Kennedy}

4)       My daughter is about to hit that age where her room needs to change a bit, because she’s getting older.  These colors were just amazing to me! {Sacha & Iris’ Playful Sleep Space: Apartment Therapy}

5)       JOIN ME on my 30 Day Instagram Challenge {via a creative girl, living in a country world}

6)       LOVE this Girl Crush series by Georgia’s Jodie Patterson! Check the video out here >>  {Girl Crush: Jodie Patterson of Georgia}

7)     Love Jodie Patterson and what she's done, and this article was great for those who want to grow their biz beyone where it is.  {How My Very Small Business Just Expanded.  Flow: Breakthrough: Georgia by Jodie Patterson}

7)       Garden time people!  Loved this post {via Crooked Trail}

8)       This was just a great idea from the usual Book Club meetings, so I thought I would share {A Book Club  Brunch Party: Apartment Therapy}





No comments :

Post a Comment