I'm excited because I now have 60 GFC followers, and I would like to THANK each and every one of you for that! I pray that I continue to give you content that keeps you coming back, and I want my blog to become a community of sorts and a place that you can count on for various content that keeps you interested!
Been strolling through some fashions sites lately and below are some outfits that SCREAM ME!
I’m an avid Youtuber and have a lot of channels that I watch on the reg, and I am going to begin sharing those with you. You may find that you like them as well and will follow them as well. I am a true-to-the-bone creative and love all things artsy, so I’m going to share all things with you. There are also some amazing webseries on Youtube, so today I’m going to share one of my faves with you!
Issa Rae
Issa Rae is DOPE and has a webseries called, “Awkward Black Girl” which has gained in popularity and premiered on Youtube February 3, 2011. Follows the life of J as she navigates her way through life in awkward situations, and I was turned on to it through another Youtuber I follow who happen to be talking about it. So I checked it out and now I’m hooked.


No comments :
Post a Comment