I pray you all had a blessed weekend and are having a wonderful Monday so far.
Is it just me or do the weekends tend to fly by you and before you know it, Monday is on the horizon and you have to get your mind right for it on Sunday evening. I mean really! I’m getting off work on Friday and happy that the weekend is here, and I look up and it’s Sunday. Wow, does time fly nowadays for me. Does it for you?
This past Friday I was honored to Co-Host the “Let’s Be Friends GFC Blog Hop” hosted by Tiffany of The Dwelling Tree blog, along with three other blogs which were “Everyday Moments”, “Krystal’s Kitsch” and “Sunny Soirees”. We ended with 39 participants which is a great number, and I’d like to THANK all of you that “hopped” on over.
So I also participate in a Blog Hop on Monday’s called, Coffee & Conversation over at "Simply Free" and they give you a question to answer.
THIS WEEK'S QUESTION:
What would you regret not fully doing, being, or having in your life?
Without a shadow of a doubt that would be family! Yes, it’s easy to say a husband, kids, parents, a certain career but that’s doesn’t mean a thing without your family. I don’t mean just immediate, I mean your WHOLE family. Those that know me inside and out, know that my family is important to me. Both sides do things together, get together when we can for any reason just so we can be together and let the new generations get to know each other. That is how a family stays intact and keeps going into the future. I don’t understand those families that have no connection or are distant for some reason, because I never had that. Sure, you get together when someone dies but you need to do it without that being a factor. I don’t know what I would do without the family relationships that I have. If you can’t depend on your family, who can you depend on?
I have a lot of things in the works that I can’t wait to share with each and every one of you, so be on the look out!
Keep reading and PLEASE comment, because I love to interact with my readers!


No comments :
Post a Comment