1. Playing around with changes things on my blog again, yes again and I’ve been making headers and I came up with this one. I’m marinating on it for now, but I’d LOVE to hear your opinions.
2. Bilal’s, A Love Surreal. The album is so complex and intricate, that you can get yourself musical lost in within each note. He weaves his subtle voice around each lyric, that it transports you to another realm. The songs come to life in your head like a video and takes you on an emotional ride that you’ll never forget. I’m a fan from the beginning and Bilal has grown with each album as an artist and vocalist. You won’t be disappointed with getting this musical gem
3. Mark & Graham Elle Bracelets. I just had this on my Monday post, but had to have it up again because I just LOVE THEM and can’t get them out of my mind!
No comments :
Post a Comment