Concrete Loop is one of my favorite sites that encompasses everything in one location. I get my gossip, my music, entertainment news, politics, fashion etc. The site was founded by Angel Fire, and is still under her finger.
I have found out about a lot of new musicians through her site, and I thank her for that! It’s not like you can go on MTV to see who new out there, you’ve got to rely on the internet now a days. I love founding out about someone new on the scene, and putting my people on to them.
I LOVE this site better than the other sites that are out there, because Angel doesn’t just focus on the outlandish and gossip. It’s there but she keeps it to a minimum and it’s not things that are unbelievable in nature.
Keep up the good work, Angel!
Click here to visit the site >>
I just happen to fall upon Boxcar Press through a blog, and was so happy I did because they have a blog for their business that is dope. It happens to feature a lot of other small presses, you get in depth with them through the "Shop Talk" series, you see some of their product and they show tours of their studio space. They also have a rountable discussion where they throw a particular question our to a group of various printers.
For all you papery fiends out there, this is the place to go to see what other people are doing and it gives you a fuel to keep it moving.
Click here to visit the blog >>



No comments :
Post a Comment