Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekend Roundup

I participate in two Blog Hops on Mondays, which are the GFC Collective hosted by "Peacoats & Plaid" and "The Busy Bee".  The other is Coffee & Conversation hosted by "Simply Free" and "Love, Laughter, Happily Ever After".  They are great ways to garner readers and connect with other bloggers.  The latter has you answering a question, which is what I’m going to do today. 

Coffee & Conversation (Blog Hop) #3: Most Influential Person

Well that is a no brainer, because that would be my mother which I’m sure most of you would state as well. 

She is one of my best friends, as well as a parent.  She is one of the best educators that I’ve witnessed, because she was involved with her students and cared about their educations.  She taught me how a marriage should be and that it’s work involved in keeping it together.  Most of all, she showed me how to be a great Mother to my daughter like she was to me!  I wanted to have a daughter, so that I could pass that on to her and I did and am in the process of doing just that!

Thanks Mommy!  Yes, I said, Mommy.

Visit the Blog Hop pages to


   simply free



2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, Lauren! It's greatly appreciated and I pray you come back.

      Delete