Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Currently Adoring



Recently found out about this new jewelry company very different from Silpada, called Origami Owl.  Have any of you heard about it? The company established in 2010, was the fruition of a fourteen year old by the name of Isabella Weems.  She began making her own line of jewelry to sell and it was so successful she began taking on independent designers.  Now here we are!  She is competing in a market that at the moment is saturated with Silpada, but this is in a line all by itself.

I so LOVE their products because it’s so different and something I used to do years ago when I wore different charms on one necklace in my twenties.  This is just a way better version of what I was doing back then.  They also seem to be well made and durable to last for years.  I can’t wait to purchase one and show you guys! 



To purchase any of the products you’ve seen above, or to become an indepent designer please click to contact the designer listed here >>


No comments :

Post a Comment