Hello everyone and this weekend was a nice one to be blessed with, and Friday was my hang out day. Which is what I did and I went over to Bekuh’s blog “Secondhand Sundays”, as I usually do and saw that she is moving to a city that I’m so familiar with (check her blog out to find out which one by clicking here >>) for a new job opportunity. Let me say, Congrats to you Bekuh on your new opportunity! Today, she posted some beautiful pics and I’d like to share them with you.
2. Brunch at Sabrina's in Philadelphia (so good)
3. View from our hotel room, cloudy but pretty
4. Snow in Virginia, and a walk with Nellie
5. A makeshift living room after our moving sale
6. Homemade sushi for Valentine's day. Ryan is the best husband ever
7. A Valentines hydrangea
8. Our new apartment building on move in day
9. Leaving in the wee hours from VA
10. A tired Bekuh in the middle of move-out
11. The last load of craziness being put in the car
12. Nellie on her way to a new home
Saturday was spent getting my daughter ready for her friend’s birthday sleepover, which required having the right everything! :::smiling::: That’s my girl! So, I made sure she had everything ready to go and put in her bag promptly hours before the event, so NOTHING was left. Once we arrived, her classmate ran out of the house and was happy to see her. She was the first of her guests to arrive, and once inside I had a wonderful convo with the parents whom I have a great relationship with. Kissed my daughter goodby while another guest arrived, and took off and yes it was weird not having her in the house. Even the dog was out of her element, with her not being there. So much, that I snapped this photo of where she slept to show my daughter.
Let’s just say, she truly missed her that evening and you can tell I snapped it as she just woke up!
Sunday was family day and we just chilled really, and that evening played our usual game of Monopoly. It usually takes us a couple of days to finish a game, but it's fun!
My daughter hiding from me taking the picture.
Didn’t do much on the internet side of things, but I’d like to ask my readers a question. Are there any Android apps that you would recommend? I have the usual, Pinterest, Twitter, FB, etc… Any that you would suggest?
See on tomorrow!


No comments :
Post a Comment