Friday, March 8, 2013

Freedom Friday

Sorry for the lateness of my post, but life got in the way today! 

I'm going to share three Blog Hops that I recently have been invited to participate in, and I'm so glad I have and thank the Hosts for the invite.




Heidi @ Antlers & Roses, Autumn @ the Busy Bee and Bre @ Peacoats and Plaid that host this Hop!  This is a great blog hop that has been in business for a while, and you can visit some great blogs and connect with some great people.  Check out this week's Hop by clicking here >> 




Ms. Tiffany @ the Dwelling Tree has begun a Blog Hop of her own and she’s on #3, and by the way I co-host on the 22nd of this month so come on over and join us!  It has grown since the initial one, and there are some great ladies that participate.  Check out this week's Hop by clicking here >>



simply free
I was invited to this soiree by Kalyn @ Love, Laughter, Happily Ever After which she hosts with Lauren @ Simply Free.  I’m so excited about this one, because they are basing it around a question of the day that you must answer in your post for that Monday.  LOVE the idea, ladies!  Check this week’s Hop by clicking here >>



No comments :

Post a Comment