Not only am I a blogger and lots of other things but I also run my business, Ajih Creations as well. I love that being creative has become not only an art, but can now be a business that can be profitable. I love to see other “creative” do their thang, and love to purchase from these great individuals. So I would like to highlight two shops by two individuals who have product I LOVE!
I came across Leney through another blog, because I was looking for swaps to participant in and she was gracious enough to take me on at "a girl named leney". She didn’t even mind communicating with me, and I love her blogs minimalist design which is what drew me to it. I explored her blog and found that she also had an Etsy shop and took a look and found all kinds of wonderful handmade merch. Here are a few items.
Top right: Knit Fox
Middle left: Vintage Green Key Necklace
Middle right: Three-Tiered Agate Necklace
Bottom left: Marbled Stone Necklace
Bottom right: Men’s Knit Tie
Click here to go to SHOP >>
Twitter: https://twitter.com/agirlnamedleney
Top left: J Crew Bubble Necklace Inspired, Black
Top right: Teardrop Necklace, Grey
Bottom left: Teardrop Necklace, Yellow
Bottom right: J Crew Bubble Necklace Inspired, Aqua
Click here to go to SHOP >>


No comments :
Post a Comment