What a sunshine filled weekend it was, and I enjoyed every minute of it! I’m sure you did as well, and I pray that your weekend was fun-filled and joyous.
This weekend was full of opening windows to get fresh air in the house, as well as cleaning up and getting ready for Spring/Summer season. Of course, I pumped up the musical volume as always in my house while I dug in to my weekend tasks. Mostly opting for R&B/Jazz this go around although my daughter wanted to hear some Downtempo and I fulfilled her request. My daughter and I got our exercise in by walking, which is something we do during the warmer months. When it’s not warm we do Tae-Bo in house. In all the weekend was a blessing and I took full advantage of the weather.
I love unique jewelry pieces and let me tell you of a find that I was turned on to, because I’m for sure going to order some pieces from them. Mark & Graham is the company which are the “next generation personalization” which is their motto.


As stated before I like unique and these necklaces are for sure that and more! I love the minimalistic quality of it, and the fact that most go for the traditional name necklaces and this will stand out.
Now this isn’t jewelry but I thought this was the most unique gift idea for any occasion that I had to include it. I’ve never seen a paperweight that you could personalize as cute as this, along with picking of the style and color. Most people don’t have uses for paperweights, but something with their name on it they LOVE.



No comments :
Post a Comment