What a wonderful and deserving Memorial Day weekend for not only me, but to all my readers and beyond. I would like to thank those that laid down their lives for our freedom! I THANK YOU!
I know that those who follow me on Instagram and noticed that I abandoned my "May Flowers" challenge, and the reason is that I don't think that was a very good one to do. I love a GREAT pic like the next person, and decided that I'm going to implement a new post series called "Photo An Hour" (i may change that...) in which one day I take just that and post it. Almost like "A Day In The Life" just using photos. :::smiling::: Follow me on IG @creativegirlworld.
NEW Instagram 30 challenge, will be a picture of my dreadlocs in varies states of being! I'm loving the transition in which I'm within during this time of my life when it comes to my hair. It's more than dreadlocs because it's almost a spiritual and mental state of being. I'm also going to document the changes I'm going through on a personal level during this transition. It's so much more than hair, it really is!
Also, I'm a contributor at Endevia Art & Fashion Network, as well as Unheard Voices Magazine so check me out there!

I love the dreads and wanted to start them but my hubby was not feeling them. It really takes a special person to wear them, I think it is a sort of freedom...excited about watching yours grow.Living F.A.B.ulously on Purpose
ReplyDeleteBy the way I was looking for your contributions at the sites above...do you have the specific links?
ReplyDeleteLiving F.A.B.ulously on Purpose
Here is the for Endevia _ http://www.endevia.org/?s=Monique&x=0&y=0&lang=en
DeleteUnheard Voices most of my stories r featured on the front page...
Margaret, A BIG THANK U for ur support. It's greatly appreciated....