I LOVE ALL THINGS DIFFERENT and I’m in a changing home space kind of mood! So I'm going to share some funky things I've found on the World Wide Web :)
Click on the picture to be taken to the source....
via Apartment Therapy
this is just a cute idea with the chalk wall being the focal point and doing the bird cages in chalk. gives it a loft feel some how, and then things aren't so matchy which puts it into a vintage space.
via Apartment Therapy
not much to say about this, except for the size of the lights and the open space of the room gives you an outside feel... LOVE IT
via Apartment Therapy
this is just ME! Nuff said!
via Design Sponge
who would have ever thought. removeable wallpaper to use on a fridge, which gives the kitchen a whole other feel. AWESOME!
via decor8
i love storage like this, because you stack it the way you want and use all different sizes. you can make it your own easily.
via decor8
now this is an AWESOME idea to do!






This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLove your blog!!!!! Where have you been, this is the first time that I have come across it, I see great things for you! Different...but that is what we need in the blogosphere....keep it coming. Your ideals may not work for many but they work for you and I love them!!! Living F.A.B.ulously on Purpose
ReplyDeleteAwwwwww, Margaret you just don't know how much that means to me my sister! Gives me the motivation to keep going, because just when I think nobody is listening, someone like you pops up. :::praying hands in gratitude::: THANK YOU, immensely! Keep coming back and commenting PLEASE. I love to talk back to readers. Doesn't happen to often on my blog, but I'm praying to make this space into something that grows with me and my readers...
DeleteThank you again, Margaret....
love, love that storage. Whimsy and pretty but it works!
ReplyDeletegrace
http://herumbrella.com
i know, that's what i like about it Grace....
DeleteYour place looks very homey and comfortable. I love the fridge, but I also noticed something different about the cabinets. What is your secret there?
ReplyDeleteBarbara, I wish I could say this was my place but it's not....
DeleteGreat finds! I'm saving practically all of these, heh. I'm obsessed with chalkboard focal walls--I know what you mean about the loft feel-- it's so strange but awesome!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely going to be coming to your lovely blog again :)
Thanks, Amie... I love when readers comment, because i love to communicate with others.
DeleteAlso, I looked at your blog and LOVE IT! I would love for my blog to be as simplistic as yours. I'm digging the layout for sure... I tried to switch mine around, but it wasn't working. I've been looking everywhere for just that right template and can't find it. I don't want to just throw up anything and I like my header now....