I LOVE going to my friend’s shop, Collage Boutique and finding great pieces. I usually get first pick from a shopping haul, and love the art of looking through things and assessing if I want it or not. Well one such haul from Jamie showed a wonderful diamond in the ruff, and that is a SS Oneida spoon ring with initials. It literally shined from beyond the other items, and it was MINE! Yes, it has someone else’s initials on it but their name just happens to begin with an “M”. Therefore, I took it as a sign that it belonged to me…and so it has… See below….
Truth be told, I’m so into initial jewelry and have always wanted a name necklace since I was a teen, which was when they gained popularity in the 80s along with “door-knocker” earrings, kangols etc, etc. :::smiling::: They never really went out of style, but they have gained popularity again along with accessories baring initials and various other items. It's not about the jewelry anymore!
via Mark & Graham
via Mark & Graham
via TOMS




No comments :
Post a Comment