Monday, May 13, 2013

Weekend Roundup

Hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Mother’s Day weekend!  I did and so relaxed that I really don’t have anything to really bring you today. 

Friday was a relaxing evening in which I went out to dinner with my friend and her hubs, along with my hubs.  We had a great time at Vandalia Grill, which is a spot that has been in the city for a while but I’ve never eaten at.  Well, I will now! 

Saturday was the East End Yard Sale in the city in which several blocks participate, which happens to be the end of town in which a lot of influential people live.  Therefore, the merch is the BOMB!  Lots of great pieces, vintage and otherwise you can find during this day every year.  This year the weather stopped me and my mother from beginning early (it’s from 8am to 2pm), but we finally made it and the weather was perfect.  Just right to stroll up and down the streets, people watch, eat great food and find great things.  There is also some great houses and architecture to take in as well and you'll see all that and more looking at the pictures of the day below…

Sunday (Mother’s Day) was a day in which I attended church service with my parents and daughter, and then my daughter and I had lunch together.  I was then treated to dinner cooked by the hubs and chilled out with my mother.  What a day!

So, I pray that each and every one of you mothers out there had a blessed day as well!


EAST END YARD SALE
CHARLESTON, WV

No comments :

Post a Comment