Friday, May 10, 2013

Freedom Friday

Not only am I into fashion but when it comes to home décor, I go nuts for that because that sets the tone when you have visitors in your home.  It also shows your personality and who you are as an individual.  Therefore, when I enter a Home Goods or Pier One I can stay for hours.

Today’s Freedom Friday is all about home décor and items that can be put together to make a WOW statement.  I’ve gone to my trusty source Polyvore to bring you a few ideas to consider. 


      Bedroom
Loft bedroom Interior



Living Room

living room | b&w



Bathroom
bathrom | blue grey



4 comments :

  1. Thank you for participating in the Let's Be Friends Bloglovin' Blog Hop!!!

    I can't wait to read more of your blog! :)


    XOXO

    Kenzie
    theashcraftbunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kenzie for stopping by and following!

      Can't wait to get to know you and your blog as well...

      ~Monique

      Delete
  2. Hi there! Thank you for participating in the Let’s Be Friends Bloglovin’ Hop! XOXO!

    Oh, and I’m offering 50% off all my ad space right now, using promo code MAY50OFF.

    Your host, Mandi @ All My Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and following, Mandi!

      ~Monique

      Delete