Monday, July 1, 2013

Weekend Roundup

Hello everyone and Happy 1st of July!  I pray this post finds you in good spirits and that your day has been blessed so far. 

Can you believe it’s July already, because it feels like my child just got out of school.  Now it feels like the countdown for school to begin is just a minute away and then on top of that 4th of July is fast approaching.  So what are your plans this year?

Well I attended the annual FestivALL here in West Virginia over the weekend and I think due to it being the 150th birthday of this great state, there were more attendees this weekend than last year for sure.  Not only was it HOT as all get out, it was packed with some great people and wonderful vendors.  I even got to visit Stephanie of Providence Handmade, who came back for her second year and she stated that she had done quite well that Saturday.  PLEASE visit Stephanie’s shop, because she has great items and is a wonderful person (Providence Handmade SHOP: http://www.etsy.com/shop/providencehandmade/
http://providencehandmade.blogspot.com/).  Below are some pics of my day….






Another 30 day Instagram Challenge is what I’m going for in July!  This past June were my dreadlocks, so I’m doing something different for this month.  This month are going to consist of pics of various things on the list below.  You can follow me on IG @creativegirlworld. 


Have a blessed Monday and week everyone! 



No comments :

Post a Comment