Thursday, July 18, 2013

A Day In the Life...

Busy…busy…busy with daughter things and didn’t prep my Tuesday post early enough, so I’m sorry for there not being anything that day.  I love my readers and don’t want to let them down in any way…..

Let me begin by inserting a mention of Origami Owl and it’s take over it seems in the home jewelry business.  I mean I see these things just about everywhere, and they are cute but I’m one of those people who like “different” and not something from the norm.  So you won’t be seeing me rocking one of those, trust me.  I will purchase for others but not myself.   So anyone that knows me that is a reader, PLEASE DON’T PURCHASE ONE FOR ME.  NO!  Anyway, my darling younger sister is a rep for Origami and is doing quite well may I add (do I sound like a proud sister or what…), and came up with a great one to rep our home state of West Virginia (see the pic below…). 



So, tell me your Origami story…..

To purchase any Origami Owl items visit http://www.origamiowl.com/ or contact a representative in your area. 
Tamara Nelson: Charlotte area - Facebook page 

Catfish: The Show, recently had their first true story since the show began airing.  The man ended up being exactly whom he said he was, and they are currently living happily ever after.  Check out the episode here >>




My 30 day Instagram photo challenge is on day 19 and going strong….  Follow me @creativegirlworld! 


No comments :

Post a Comment