
Today marks day 11 of my 30 day photo challenge on Instagram and I truly enjoy coming up with my interpretation of the subjects given, or just make it literal if that’s what I’ve got to do. Come and join me on IG @creativegirlworld!
If you haven’t heard the new single from Mayer Hawthorne, “Her Favorite Song” then search it on your favorite music app or Youtube and listen. Not only is it a slick track, but it puts you in a different head space. I’ve never heard the transformation that “I” go through when a track takes me over like his lyrics which go, “But when she gets home, she puts her headphones on, she plays her favorite song and fades awayyyyyyyyy ya”. First time I heard that I almost screamed, because that is simply put what I feel like when it overtakes me. I’m in another realm and a big THANK YOU to Mayer Hawthorne for giving it simple words. On top of that, there is a remix by Oliver that takes the track to a whole new level and you can now download it free by clicking here >>

IKEA is a love of mine and I’m sure I’m not the only one, so of course you know that the new catalog will be going out soon. So to sign-up to receive a copy click here >>


No comments :
Post a Comment