Rain…Rain…Go Away, come back another day! I tell you I’ve never seen such a wet summer as this year, and it seems to not be ending any time soon. One minute it rains, dries up and is sunny, then here it comes again. My husband’s garden has gotten so much rain that some of his plants have been damaged, then my mom’s is overgrown and strangling itself. Could be a lot worse, because we could be within a heat wave like last year when the heat seemed to be never ending.
Not much to tell for this weekend because I didn’t do much, except for spend time with my Godsister/bestie and her kids, then my other besties daughter was there whom happens to be my Godsisters sister. Are you following? There is nothing more wonderful in the world, then when you sit back and watch the next generation of friends hang out, because the parents are bestfriends/family and that is so PRICELESS in today’s world. I LOVE THESE KIDS!
Happened upon a post on Bekuh’s blog (Secondhand Sundays) that was just visually beautiful and of course she looked like she was having fun, and is having fun exploring her new surroundings in Philly. Check out the post here >>



No comments :
Post a Comment