
Pray that each and every one of you had a safe and fun July 4th, because I certainly enjoyed myself. We have the families over to my house every year, and all I do is lend my house to them and provide the meat. Everyone else brings the sides, desserts, drinks etc. I don’t even have to clean people! It’s AWESOME! Then the locals in my community do fireworks which happen to be right behind my house, so I can sit on my deck. Wonderful I tell ya, but I was missing one element this year which was my nephew. He’s usually always here around this time and he and his cousin, just run around the yard and have fun watching the fireworks. This year he’s coming a later in the month, so I am grateful that he’s coming at all. He just turned 10 so it’s a matter of time before, he’s to busy to visit us so I’m going to suck up all the time I can this year.
So what was your July 4th like?
No comments :
Post a Comment