I’m sure I wasn’t the only one downloading and rocking out to Jay-Z’s, “Magna Carta Holy Grail” over the weekend! That’s if you are a fan of his music in which I am, and have been since the beginning of his career. He is an amazing MC and he takes his craft seriously in all aspects, and he has taking the genre to a whole different level in his tenure. One thing I can say for him and Beyonce is that the chemistry can be felt through the music when they are on tracks together, and it sure does seep through on, “Part II (On The Run)”. You may be on a whole new level when you “make it” but you never forget for whence you came, so you are always able to talk about the streets at any level. He weaves right back into the Jay from back in the da’ day easily on, “Tom Ford” and several other tracks and he may be over 40, but he’s still Jay-Z one of the greatest in the game.

No comments :
Post a Comment