LIVE STREAM UR EVENT
pic via Apartment Therapy
I’ve heard it all, but when I read this article on Apartment Therapy about live stream events I was tripping but it all makes so much sense!
Truly gone are the days of not being able to attend a special event, if the parties are willing to live stream it. Bam! You are right there witnessing it all, or as much as the individuals who are live streaming the event will allow. All in a nutshell, it is a wonderful thing technology.
Read the article on this wonderful phenomenon here >
Summer Punch recipe: chicha morada
pic via Apartment Therapy
Weird but sounds good…. Ok this bevie is made from purple corn. Yes, you read that right, purple corn. This is very involved, but looks so delicious. I’m all about a great “adult beverage” during the summer months. So if you try this, please let me know how it turned out….. Get the recipe here >
My style
So I’m always giving you a glimpse into my everchanging style, and today I found some great outfits that SCREAM me (Like today I would take a pic of what I’m wearing, but HELL NO because I’m SCREAMING soccer mom. Wouldn’t be if I made a simple shoe change, which can turn a outfit around just by a simple change of an item).
This weekend is the climax of the local Festivall and I’ll have photos and commentary of the weekend on Weekend Roundup on Monday…
So relax, be safe and blessed and have a wonderful weekend!










No comments :
Post a Comment