Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Graphic Design & Blogs/Sites

Graphic Design is a LOVE of mine, which of course is along the lines of a “creative” field of which I’m apart of that club.  I taught myself HTML, so I can code on a “small” scale but am about to go into a certificate program so that I can learn it ALL (have even thought of getting my Masters in Graphic Design). 

Your site has to be eye-catching and if you get me that way, then I’ll stay around and read 

I’m going to not only share some great eye-catching blog/site designs, but some that you may need to check out for yourselves. 



This is a music blog which that is eye-catching by blog name alone, but when you visit the page the contrast of the gray with the color makes it pop right out at you.  This alone made me stay and now I’m a FAN….   




Love LaTonya’s blog design for its simplicity, but play on color.  She uses photography as her main backdrop, which gives life to the blog itself. 




Simple.  Black, White and a color.  That is what this blog is and I LOVE IT!  Even the social media buttons that she chose are just right for this blog.  Minimal, simple and clean. 




I have been a follower since their inception and haven’t stopped since.  They have evolved into a more eclectic creative space, which is the best thing about Okayplayer.  They give you everything and don’t hold back and that’s what I LOVE about a musical space, which is also reflected in their design. 

No comments :

Post a Comment