An eclectic array of creativeness today, you just take the time to look and keep an open mind on what creative IS…
TYPOGRAPHY
Love a fantastic font and I came across this on Apartment Therapy and you already know I'm going to download this, right!? Click on the pick above in order to be taken to the page to download...
HOUSE TOUR
via Apartment Therapy
Love a wonderfully designed home space and of course keep an open mind in respect to that, and you can come up with an eclectic space. I’m on that quest right now… Oh, I’m going have to post pics of my space so you can see… Especially of my studio upstairs….
Came across this home tour of Michele & Ryan who live Seattle, Washington which is a place of GRAND creativeness…. Can’t wait to visit….
DESIGN BLOG
A friend turned me on to this blog because of the eclectic look of the layout and what was offered within the page. She said, “It captured a bit of YOU in there….” She was right….
This has an array of all things design and creative lushiness….I’M IN LOVE! Click the picture above to be taken to that wonderful place....
INSIDE THE LIFE/HOME OF....
The Coveteur is a wonderful space to see the insides of some of your most famous or understated "creatives". Click here to go to the space >> and click on the picture to check out ms. Joy Bryant's place and space...




No comments :
Post a Comment