My love for bridal hasn’t gone away, although I having posted on this subject in a minute, so I’m back with some Bridal Love for ya!
TREND ALERT!
Pinatas! Yes that “somewhat” standard at birthday parties has now been recruited by the wedding crowd. Below are some examples via Brooklyn Bride from Prospect Goods.
unique award!
Florals! When I saw this on Brooklyn Brides, I literally had to look twice and was like WHAT! Really!? Seriously, someone would want this for their wedding, but this world revolves around different people making it work. Therefore, I'm sure this didn't just come out of someones head as a joke. Take a look and PLEASE tell me what you think?
Styled Wedding shoot!
I'm a women but not a "girly girl" and I like a little romantic/frilliness but not too much. This styled wedding shoot is slightly like that, but it is minimal, simple and romantic all rolled up into one. A wedding that is small on guests and simple in decor. I LOVE THIS...




No comments :
Post a Comment