Well this weekend is my class reunion and I’m not going to reveal what year it is… That’s my secret! :::smiling::: I’m very excited and elated about seeing my classmates that to this day, I still consider friends. I love Facebook in the fact, that I’ve been able to reconnect and keep up with so many friends I had “back in the day”. It’s a wonderful thing social media and what it has done for the world. Pics will be posted on Weekend Roundup on Monday.
Follow me on Instagram @creativegirlworld and follow my 30 day IG Challenge, which is centered around my dreadlocks and the various states and places they happen to be!
Also, check out my new About.me page which I LOVE and don’t promote enough of. Click here to view > and tell me what you think…
I’m a social media junky, so if there are some great sites out there you think I don’t know about PLEASE tell me… One of my faves on discovering new internet startups is Beta List. Click here to view > LOVE THEM…
Ok, got to go! Have a wonderful and safe weekend and see you on Monday….

No comments :
Post a Comment