Well the holidays are upon us people and I’m so grateful to have my sponsors for this month, and below you will see whom I’ve had the pleasure of working with!
Support these ladies by visiting their sites or purchasing their wares! Either way, you are contributing to their success!
Hi there! My name is Brittany but you can call me Britt. I blog at Beelittlequeen! I write about my
single life happenings which covers a wide range of topics including family, faith, couponing,
beauty, fashion, music/books/movies, friends and crafts. You'll see that I am an animal lover/advocate
and that I have a coffee addiction it's serious! I love meeting new people & broadening my
circle of friends, so stop by & say hello!
circle of friends, so stop by & say hello!
Who do you admire?
I admire alot of people. I am so blessed to have many positive, loving people in my life who I can look up to including but not all: my mom, my brother Alaska, my cousins Conneticut & Joe Joe. They each have faced adversity and have become stronger and wiser. They each have so much compassion for others, are creative & encouraging and not to mention, I can tell them pretty much anything
Top 5 on your playlist?
This is quite interesting and funny! According to my Itunes library:Zombie by Natalia Kills (hahah you can laugh w/me)Hold onto Hope Love by Amy StroupDaylight by Matt & kimthe weary kind by Ryan Binghamblack hole by the aeroplanes
What are you reading?
I LOVE to read, but I go through phases and right now I am not reading anything particular. The most recent book I read was by Beth Moore, but forgot the name.
Twitter: littlequeen114
Hellocotton: hellocotton.com/mypage/beelit tlequeen
Google+: plus.google.com/u/0/10242263749
I'm a wife, a stay at home Mama, crafter, reader, lover of all things Disney and an in-progress
reformed perfectionist. This blog is about trying to let go of my desire for perfection and teaching
my daughter that nothing is perfect.
Who do you admire?
My mom, she has always been there for me. She is who I strive to be as a mother to my daughter.
Top 5 on your playlist?
Right now I am listening to Christmas music! Dominic the Donkey, Jingle Bells...all those Christmas classics!
What are you reading?
I love to read but with that being said I have been reading The Night Circus since mid August. That is
so unlike me!
Blog: violetimperfection.com
Bloglovin: bloglovin.com/en/blog/4197343
--
Be Blessed!
-Monique


No comments :
Post a Comment