This weekend was beautiful all around, beautiful weather, family in good health, and activities to look forward to.
Friday was a dance at my daughter’s school, pizza night at my MIL’s house and then home to relax and get ready for the next day’s activity. Then Saturday was the Capitol City Art & Craft Festival held @ the Charleston Civic Center, Charleston WV. Saw some interesting crafts, art and food. Sampling dips and various sauces was wonderful! Didn’t eat a nasty thing, but my daughter surprised me when she sampled some alligator jerky and liked it. It was a vendor who sold wild game jerky, which ranged from Ostrich, Wild Boar to Alligator. My daughter’s eyes lit up when she bit into it and went back to get another sample and the owner gave her alligator jerky of her own and said, “Merry Christmas”. You would have thought it was Christmas that day, because she couldn’t wait to open it and eat it. I admire her for that, because I just couldn’t bring myself to try it. She has no fear when it comes to certain things, and I love her for that. Now would you have tried it?
Below is a collage of my day, along with my daughter and mother at the Festival. ENJOY!
![]() |
Ms. Jill of Simply Divine Jewelry by Jill
(I'm a big FAN of her work and follow her to wherever she's a vendor)
|
Scene from Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2
Over the weekend, I got to see and witness the last installment of Twilight, Breaking Dawn Part 2. Initially, not what I was expecting but the end of AMAZING! I know nothing has been talked about in regards to keeping it going, but they could truly do that. They could do a retrospective on the Volturri, the Quilete tribe or one from Renesmee’s prospective. But in the end, would it feel beat to death? Who knows, but I bet it would garner the fans approval. What do you think about that?
--
Be Blessed!
-Monique



















craft fairs are SO fun! and wow! your daughter is def brave! I prob would not have had the guts to try the alligator jerkey! I barely had the guts to try prickly pear candy lol. My dad loves it and was like Britt try this and I was like, eww I dont want to eat cactus! hahaha lol and OMG didn't you enjoy Breaking dawn? I too wish they would have spent maybe 20 more mins of movie time showing Reneesme older and with Jacob. I am sad the saga is over!
ReplyDeleteHey Brittany, sorry it took me so long to hit u back. Honey, I was shocked that she ate it. Yes, I hope that they do decide to expand on Twilight.
DeleteU hit me up my dear. Thanks for the correspondence. I love it!
Hey Brittany, sorry it took me so long to hit u back. Honey, I was shocked that she ate it. Yes, I hope that they do decide to expand on Twilight.
DeleteU hit me up my dear. Thanks for the correspondence. I love it!