Friday, November 9, 2012

Freedom Friday!

Sorry this is so late guys, but life sometimes beckons!


Numero Uno!
If you are a startup fanatic like me, then you’ll love this website.  Betali.st, is a website where you discover and get early access to the latest internet startups.  I was so geeked when I found this, because I discovered some cool sites!  So if you have a little tech geek in you like me, then check them out!  Click here >>


Numero Dos!


         photo by Violet Short


Went over to check out Violet’s blog, which I hadn’t done in a minute and she had an interesting post on making Taco Bell Chicken Quesadillas.  I LOVE those things, so for those of you who love them to click here for the recipe >>


Numero Tres!

Currently Adoring….

Donald J Pliner ‘Dafne’ Wedge Boot


Numero Cuatro!

Digging this Top Sets at Polyvore...

#1
Bloggers Style: She Wears Fashion


#2

carey mulligan

ate enough ice cream to marry my thighs

Season everything with love <3



#5

Edgy



--

Be Blessed!
-Monique




No comments :

Post a Comment