Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend Roundup


I’m so excited about the opportunities that have been coming my way in regards to my blog, as well as the new people that I’ve been fortunate to be introduced to.  I want to THANK each and every one of my READERS, for staying with me and continuing to read my little space on the web.  I know you may come by one day and it looks totally different than it did before, but you still stick around through the changes and I THANK YOU for that!  I’m still growing as a blogger in regards to my content and I welcome any ideas you may have.  Please, comment often and let me know what you’d like to see.  It may be my space, but I love input of any kind considering I’m fairly new to this. 

As stated before in regards to opportunities coming my way in regards to blogging, I have one such opportunity that I will be blogging about soon.  So be on the look out for that. 


I LOVE IKEA!  I fell in love with them while living in Pennsylvannia near Philly, and there was one in Conshokocken that I frequented.  Not to fret, I have three close by but I have to plan when I go.  But I have some items that I’m loving right now and found myself stuck in the catalog over the weekend. 
1.      Liatorp Sideboard, white / Buffet as a thought.
2.      Brimnes, Bed Frame with storage, white / Much needed storage space needed in my bedroom
3.      Ikea PS Cabinet, Red / Thought of using this as a buffet, especially for the locks on the
         cabinet as well.
4.      Skyn Serving Bowl / Love serving pieces and I've got to have this bowl for the shape alone.
5.      Hederlig Red Wine Glass / I love the shape!
6.      Dignitet Curtain Wire / I think this is a great idea
7.      Spoka LED Night Light / My daughter would LOVE this!
8.      Angso Bench, black-brown / I have a table from Pier One, and I have two red chairs but   
         want something different for the rest of the seating.
9.      Vejmon Coffee Table, black-brown / I want a table that is tall with storage for mags and such.

2 comments :

  1. Ohh, I love the red cabinet!
    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jillian! I love it as well and I think it would be a great buffet, especially for the locks that are on the cabinet.

      I love your awesome blog layout, and would love for us to connect via GFC.

      Delete