I’m an eyeglass fanatic, real talk. I have begun a collection of these, and if there are different in any way and look good on my round face, then I’ve got to have them. Well last night as my daughter, mother and I were out looking for shoes for my mini-me we stopped in Kohl’s to just browse. Well we strolled over to the accessories section and ran into the eyewear, and there they were. The Lauren Conrad section was in front of me and I looked down and saw the sunglasses that I’m “Currently Adoring…”. NOTE: the style above is not available online anymore, just in the stores
Ok, I’ve wanted a wood disc necklace FOREVER it seems. Have found some nice one’s on eBay, but haven’t bit the bullet. Why you ask? Not sure, but this year I’m getting one because it will for sure look great as a spring/summer piece. I’m sure some wear them in fall/winter, but I wouldn’t.
No comments :
Post a Comment