Friday, February 15, 2013

Freedom Friday


I want to be like her when I grow up!  Stylish until the day I die, and that is what I think of Ms. Linda Rodin.  In her sixties, the stylist, founder of RODIN olio lusso and former model is still acknowledged at one of the best in the business when it comes to styling.  RODIN olio lusso is also established itself as one of the most effective and coveted all-natural beauty product on the market. 

Check Linda Rodin @




Weddings are one of my many faves to delve into, and of course I’ve got my favorite sites I frequent but I found one through another site. 

Classic Bride is nothing of what I as a person aspires to be, but there are elements of it that I implement in my own life.  I’m more of an eclectic person by nature, and from day to day you don’t know what you’ll get.  Founder Sarah Darcy, shows you the many ways in which a “classic” bride can incorporate elements of this style into her special day without going overboard. 

Check Classic Bride @




Jodie Patterson founder of Georgia, is an inspiration to those who are natural with their life regime in general.  I was turned on to her through an article in Essence, and became a follower.  I haven’t purchased any of her product yet, but I’m sure once I do I’ll be hooked. 

Recently I was searching through Youtube as I usually do, I came upon Ms. Patterson’s video titled, “Girl Crush” which is a series on the complexities of woman and beauty.  When I tell you that this piece is AWESOME, I mean what I say!  I love to find out about interesting people and this introduces you to many women, that you’ll want to get to know.  Many of these women happen to friends of Ms. Patterson’s, but I tell you one thing, she has a great circle of ecclectic women as friends.

The film was inspiring on many levels and made you think about your own life routine when it comes to beauty and how you view things, especially when you happen to be raising girls who will one day become women. 

Check Jodie Patterson @

 

No comments :

Post a Comment