The Novogratz Brand!
The duo of Cortney and Robert Novogratz is incredible and I can’t get enough! I was introduced to them through their reality show, 9 By Design which was about their daily lives while running their design company. I was then hooked because I’m a big design fan and had heard their names around some design shows, so I was familiar and when I saw they were going to have a show I was stoked.
The show premiered and I was hooked on Novogratz, and hoping they were going to do another season. They didn’t but because of the popularity of their reality show, they got their own design show on HGTV titled, Home By Novogratz.
This couple emcompasses every style there is that’s out there, and is able to incorporate it into any home according to each individual. They get it right every time, and I also just like to see what Cortney is going to be wearing in each show.
The fact that they are parents to seven children is a testament to having a career, and being able to give yourself to your children. This is something they seem to do with ease, although I’m sure it’s not. It probably takes a lot of careful planning on their part, and understanding from their kids.
The Novogratz’s currently have two design books out, Downtown Chic and Home By Novogratz. They also have a collection distributed through CB2.
They are DOPE!
No comments :
Post a Comment